Everybody puts their heart and soul into visualizing their home or their building. It’d be an absolute shame to let anything ruin the structural integrity of your home. How will you feel safe inside your house, if you don’t take measures to fix the problems that burden it?
While visualization and construction are an integral part of building a home, safekeeping is just as important. If you ignore the problems of your house for too long, you end up risking the durability of the house and your quality of living.
About the Product
Often, people choose to beautify their house and resolve their issues. Building a facade is like having an all-in-one solution. It is pleasing and offers better construction opportunities for engineers. A facade is the exterior of the house on one side. It is usually the front side, as the front is the most visible. Facades are a way of increasing the aesthetic appeal of the house while solving any construction, design, or structural issues as well.
As the name suggests, facade technology deals with the art of building facades. It encompasses all the designing, engineering, and construction methods that go into creating the entire facade. Fischer is the go-to enterprise for all your external envelope needs.
A wide array of products are required when it comes to Facade Technologies. Fischer provides a plethora of options to choose from when it comes to delving into Facade Technology.
Depending on your requirements, you can pick these products when working on a facade:-
- Steel fixings– Steel fixings or fasteners are used to form bonds in construction. They are either used to create a permanent anchor system or to create releasable bonds/temporary bonds.
- Chemical fixings– If you need something more heavy-duty than steel fixings, you should pick chemical fixings by all means. Chemical fixings are more concrete and have higher flexibility.
- Standard fixings- They are the standard plastic or metal solutions for your Facade Technology needs. These are the standard set of fixings that are a must for any construction plan.
- Frame fixings– Frame fixings are commonly used for Facade technologies. They are used to build windows, doors, or for timber construction.
- Electrical fixings– Construction of a facade can involve innumerable cables and wires. Electrical fixings insulate these cables and keep them firmly attached to the construction material. They also keep the residents safe from any electrical injuries.
Applications of Facade Technologies
- Facade technologies allow a certain amount of flexibility to the architects. Using composite panels for the same can offer elasticity in terms of designing and architecture.
- Using homogeneous cemented facade panels add to the non-combustibility of the building. You can use customized colors to style the facade.
- Facade Technologies that use metal panels are the most sturdy and durable. Metals like aluminum are of high quality. Copper, zinc, and aluminum are the most commonly used materials.
- For deep hues and bright colors, you can opt for tiled facade systems. They are made from tile panels that are manufactured from clay.
Apart from the obvious reason for having a facade, it also helps in increasing energy efficiency, molding the acoustic performance, and allowing optimal light transmittance. A facade can prove to be flexible in terms of appearance- you can choose to stand out from the crowd or blend right in the suburbs. If you’re looking to blend in with the surroundings, mirrored facades are the way to go.
A lot of corporate buildings use facades to strengthen their image of transparency and reliability. They do this by using a lot of windows; they make sure that the people outside can look inside. This facade is ideal for government agencies and big corporate buildings.
“Green facades” are also trending nowadays. Green facades make way for climbers and creepers to grow up and across the front side of a building. Green facades require regular attention and caution, lest they compromise the structural strength of the building. The best thing about a facade is that it is a packaged solution for multiple problems. Facades also allow designers and architects to experiment with ideas and think “out of the box.”